TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, October 28, 2011

on the way back to NUS from changi beach and suddenly felt like blogging._. tired max!! but it was fun:):) but on a side note I was feeling a little down and stuff. mm.

since it was changi beach i saw many planes go by.they just left for shanghai ytd.damn I wana go.I'll go with them next time!!._. was imagining being in the plane looking down at what we were doing at changi beach.and consoled myself that what we were doing at changi beach was fun as well. but it was rly fun and damn cool la:) yep.

spent the night last night in changi airport coffee bean! after sending them off.madness haha we stayed till the first train.xD me nicole sora pohsiong amir.then we shared alot of stuff.it was quite fun:D we took a picture with the crystal jade shanghai restaurant.HAHA.sora wanted to put the caption "waiting for u all in shanghai!" lol. photo on Facebook.xD

ok back to the changi beach field trip.xD it was rly cool!:D it rly opened up the life on the beach.haha omg the beach will never be just a place with sand and sea and sun, but a place with damn alot of flora and fauna and flotsams.xD we saw all sorts of stuff from crabs to slugs and worms to starfishes, seahorses, cuttlefish, shrimps, squids, jellyfish, scorpion fish and sea anemones.xD ahh.damn fun:D went in the water to grab these creatures with a large net then of course we let them back into the sea.xD hermit crabs are so cool:D there was a rly big one:o omg I wana go there agn with different ppl.xD then we put them into tanks to observe and many passerbys just came and listened to the explanations haha! the sea was damn dirty though.>:( pollution man.then the water looked like miso soup.xD we actl touched the creatures.xD unless they are poisonous of course.woots.might upload photos in a while:) freaking fun:D

alright I'm tired I shall rest a while haha.hope I'll learn alot more when they're in shanghai..

No comments:

Post a Comment