blogger took away my old template.>:( argh lol now they're so strict with template errors tt I can't change or doesn't even exist?._. rawr. they kept prompting abt having a bracket after "div" but all of them alr have!!! zz. nvm.
there's a new blogger iPhone app!!!:D haha woots.suddenly more convenient to blog tt's why I'm blogging again.xD it's been so long (again) since I blogged! sch started alr haha. sheez. I'm still in the holiday mood somehow. and I feel super messed up._. had a chem CA this morning lol I think everyone died for it.I was answering questions bases on logic and not calculations haha:P DIE. then physiology lecture was quite fun:D haha! the videos.xD studying bio is fun but being tested for it isn't.>:(
in the science library now with og mates. lol ppl falling aslp. argh I don't understand spectrometry.D: nvm..
oh well. 6pm lecture.>:(
school makes people negative.
No comments:
Post a Comment