TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, August 12, 2010

in the mrt on the way home from gp tuition..and need a place to stop me from stoning n thinking too much..): so yeah..here I am..blogging.): thanks phone for being there and not running out of battery..><

paya lebar mrt's escalators changed directions.. haha.random fact._. didn't eat much tday again..no mood.no appetite..): ate yogurt icecream at ny before music consult too make myself a lil happier.. then ate chicken burger aft music to stop my stomach from growling.=.= sigh..

music consult was effective.haha mrs ee's a great piano teacher though scary and super slave driving:X gosh I told her I hvnt warmed up when she asked me if I did then she made me play all the scales both black n white keys, both major and minor scales. fortissimo on every note 4 octaves each and repeat the cycle twice..D: wah damn tiring!!haha but it wa kinda fun.hvnt touched scales in a billion years:X glad I still can rmb.. :) haha..stumbled a bit but wasn't that bad:P phew..gona prac like this everyday till A lvl practical I swear..D: I must!!!>< anw she kinda helped me a bit with really anal technical stuff and showy movements tt improve tone also lol.it was like so weird cos I had to repeat like half a bar damn alot of times n din know when to stop then when I stopped n looked at her she just stared back.din know wht to do so I just carried on playing that part lol._. wah scary.

music lesson..revised Shostakovich.gosh damn boring I was totally falling aslp but was listening towards the end of lesson at least:X need to make my essays have more structure..:/ go val.):

oh yea..chem test today.inorganic chem..gah.okay la mcq was fine.could do all I think.that's 10marks out of 30 secure..the frq I was just randomly writing down stuff..had a damn annoying stomachache the whole morning..): meh,.stupid la.): chionged thru frq and went out of LT2 cos the cold just wasn't helping my stomachache.=.= zz..came back like 2min before the test was over then mr liw looked at me when I walked in n pointed to his watch.. :/ oh wells..yea i guess he assumed that I haven't finished the paper..which was kinda true anyway cos i left blanks or answered halfway..well..anyone would assume the same.. :/

og fifteen totally rocks man.I love u all!!!♥♥ :) haha.the most happening og ever..we're gona have og "outing" (aka mugging session and dinner) in the sept hols!:D and it's a farewell for coco too cos she's going CAMBRIDGE haha srsly damn zai..grats coco:) og15 wishes u all the best:D

..sigh.school sucks i tell u.I reallyreallyreally want this year to be over.just 111 more days from today.cmon..tolerate.......)':

88days left to the start, 111days left to the end.. what nice numbers..

..oh well.reach home alr.. gdnight:/

No comments:

Post a Comment