TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, July 18, 2010

had tuition in the morning..haha wrote half an AQ..sth about agression.it seemed familiar like we did it before in sch or something.haha.damn difficult.=.= hm nvm.

just realised after tuition that the scholarship and university fair was today..didn't know so I didn't have anyone to go with..asked around smsing ppl but no one going._. zz..went paper market at city hall and bought the damn nice bluegreen pen:D! haha.hm then decided to drop by the exhibition for a while since I was around there but ended up staying for 2hrs..so I was alone for 2hrs walking around until I saw zongxian and his friend and walked ard with them for a bit and went home. anw it was quite.. demoralizing.=.= cos I dno wht I wana take yet and seeing ppl ard asking so many qns I felt damn stressed an worried.gosh la I became more worried than informed.=.= zz.why on earth did I decide to go lol.. :/ oh wells..i rly wana take music but it's like a damn big risk cos I'm not all that good and I would be wasting my A lvls and my jc life..:/ kind of interested in biochem/psychology/pharmacy stuff but I don't dare take cos i'm scared tt I'll drop out halfway or sth..cos I'm nt exactly v gd in those either..D: sigh..I'm not good in anything.=.= after my A lvl results then see ba:/ if I screw A lvls I wouldn't hv to make any decision and just take music:/ meh..oh wells I'm supposed to be unconcerned about my future according to the psc psychometric test thing anw..=.=

got home and then went out again after 5min or so with my family.lol.got a new wallet!:D took damn long to decide whether to buy it._. haha.. okay great I didn't do any work today:/

cant stand myself.=.=
..sigh:/

No comments:

Post a Comment