got back chem block test paper2 today.sheez.. my ppr2 got the same mark as my ppr3 LOL.xP wts la..it's a curse.D: hahaha.=.= yeah okay U for chem.what's for bio?:)
math lecture was damn cold.hypothesis testing and all the test statistics things are damn lame.haha!but at least it's understandable ba:) the whole topic reminds me of chi squared test.xD we shld've done this topic before genetic variation lo:P we never knew what was Ho and HA(which is H1 in math)..and I always though degrees of freedom was 'df' but now we know it as 'v'.lol!!okay nvm._.
1.5hr gp was like super slack._. cos MsHuo wasn't there.xP heh..discussed a bit about the science and tech things then everyone just started doing their own things.xD went out 2 times to buy food lol!!xP then suddenly Sarah started gg crazy over American elegy when she saw it on my phone's playlist.xD hahaha.elegy!!:) it's such a great piece.. :/ hm then I let Charis listen to extreme makeover.xP highed over it again after that lol!!yeah philyouth version woots:D
having math now and bored lol!!sampling is quite fun.xD mrs boo is damn funny.we were discussing about how to conduct simple random sampling.then she tried to show us how to generate random numbers with the GC and got quite excited hahaha!! "now nothing to do ah let's try again!!" LOL.then she generated random numbers like thrice or sth hahaha.xD wts!lolol.she used the wrong function at first then Louisa corrected her hahaha.xD gosh la:P she used 'rand' instead of 'randInt' xP hm
okay math over.Kaeyuan says "I'm cute." omg. hahahaha.xD
/
went library after math with Sarah to mug.read through group vii notes and attempted the tutorial.haha damn hard sheez.inorganic chem sucks!): lol.then at 3pm went for chem remedial.oh the table wasn't aligned and couldn't be aligned cos the leg was bent.D:!!omg it was damn irritating lol!!._. tried changing the table with the one in front but it dint make a difference lol..then we decided to live with it.=.= haha..hm was attentive at first then my brain got really tired out and ended up stoning towards the end:X ah:/ I shld slp earlier..anw halfway through chem the horns were playing at the stone benches area..sheesh it made me feel like playing my tbone!!:/ that was when I started to lose concentration on chem.LOL.xP I can't concentrate with any band thing around me hahaha:X meh..I miss band!!oh wells..went library again after chem with Sarah.carried on with group vii tutorial.almost done le:) headed home.then Sarah realised today's the first time we both walked across the bridge together to the bus stop.o.O LOL!xD it felt so new.xD hahaha.xP maybe cos this year's like a year of..routine stuff:/ but anw it was quite cool:D haha!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment