TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

blogging from my phone!:P
haha I guess I can blog more often like that..omg I think I'm damn slow la I nvr thought of this.xP nvm. haven't been blogging cos everyday has been really tiring and my mind's just dead after I get home and can't think ._. oh wells.. okay I'm blogging now cos I can't sleep though I'm on the bed.=.= hm..118 days to A lvls:/ that's about... 16-17 weeks.gosh..D:

oh yea.I passed math!!:D what a miracle.xD I guess the hardwork on stats paid off..yea it really did:) my first 5 qns of pure math were like 2,0,0,0,2marks..but I still managed to pass woots.xP okay fine the mark is sucky (53) but I expected much lower so I feel happy:/ haha.screwed chem ppr3 though:X zz..bio's gona be worse oh no:/ getting back mcq tmr..die!:P music oso la..it just might be the first time I ever fail music haha!just wait and see.=.= meh..

hm:/ it's so sad tt thr's no more band pracs and we won't get to see the whole batch at band room right after ct again:/ haha..oh wells.at least alot of j2s still go for morning assemblies:DD haha..school sucks without band.=.= ..okay life sucks without band.LOL it really does.D: but I can't do anything abt it..it's just mugging all the way now till the year ends:/ no choice ba..I need loads of energy!!:/ everyone gets tired so easily nowadays): cmon let's own A lvls and not let our sacrifices for it go to waste!D: tt's my only reason for doing well srsly.=.=

oh yea the cna article was damn epic abt Monday's sch starting time cos of world cup thing.gosh la..but yea we rly need to start preparing for prelims.=.= great.

aiyo what a boring post.sorry lol..my life is really kinda boring this year.xP looking forward to batch outing!!:D wherever we're going..lol.
oh wells I shall sleep..night.

No comments:

Post a Comment