blogging from my phone again:D Eroica was on symphony 92.4 this morning!!:DD awesome.xP by Berlin Phil under Karajan.xD but they only played the first movement.haha.. heard it in the car and got really excited and smsed ziyan and made her excited too.xP haha! listened halfway and had to get out of the car but continued listening from my phone.xP yay Eroica.beethoven's 3rd in Eb:D much more tonal and analysable than shostakovich.=.= meh..
chem lecture..haha the transition metals videos.xD from x-man's adamantium to iron man's paladium then today was some chromium thing LOL._. they ran out of ideas for the last coming lecture and asked us for suggestions haha!!wts..and the winning entry can win 2GV tickets lol.so lame!! hm got back gp essay today.haha zz okay at least I passed:/ hving break now.didn't feel like eating.Sarah packeted chicken rice to the class bench cos she thought she couldn't finish but she ended up finishing it.haha.xD hm the left(I think?the one nearer to audi.) wing damn noisy.D: apple juice rocks:) bio prac coming up.haha..omg we're getting back bio mcq.x.x
omg the lab gloves stink can't wash the smell off again wts!=.= wash 3times already lol!wore it just to take the poisonous lead(II)nitrate zz haha..26 for bio mcq..not bad ba at least I din fail and abv cohort avrg of 24:) heh..but paper 2 sure die le._. haha.sch's ending in 20min (1.30pm) from now but my classmates have lit till 3plus.=.= zz gona be damn sian again:/ lol we're not doing anything now.everyone's just looking through the mcq ppr and discussing abt it..ms sun's with the guys spamming her qns again.=.= zz...
hm there's no music lesson today cos mrs ee's overseas.yay.xP
went to play basketball after school:D woots it has been so long ever since I played a gd match alr:P haha.it was fun la!:D despite the scorching sun..=.= lol.Zixin was like covering his head while playing cos damn hot.hahaha.damn funny la.=.= and bryan's damn tall!!!no point defending him.xD lol..went to library to mug aft that with guanteng sweechen lionel n peisan.haha cell signalling!D: still quite blur abt it..the library is damn cold.D:
stoning in band rm..it's 6.05pm and my brain is dead.how to go for gp tuition?!haha.zz..yisheng's playing his clarinet.xD hm damn sian:/ and hungry but don't feel like eating..wts.screwed up.=.= sigh..shall leave by 6.30:/ sch is so sian.=.=
meh..)):
9.47pm. in the mrt now..lol there's this mentally crazy old man having a conversation with himself about financial issues.haha damn scary!._. wts the guy sitting beside him migrated over to the other side haha!xD lol..my foot's hurting.D: I don't know how on earth but it got sprained during bball._. haha.and the pain's getting worse as I keep walking.damn..=.= and standing up n balancing in the mrt and bus for an hour isn't helping.D: hm i shall not walk too much tmr:/ okay I just hope I won't fall down or sth on the way home haha.xP k phone batt dying..
No comments:
Post a Comment