TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, March 25, 2011

let's update my blog before I collapse on the office table and enter dreamland._.

haha see what I did in my office:P


LOL damn cool right it's so awesome!xD I'm going to get the guitar one omg!!:D action city's new toy:)

morale of the story: Never ever do an admin job. Never. Seriously.

ok it wasn't even a story.aiya whatever.xD

went off early from work ytd cos I had to help my boss run some errand again. all the way to somewhere near shenton rd.xD I rushed there and everything so that I could leave earlier!!D: went to sign up for my passion card before that at cairnhill cc beside my workplace at newton.xD I walked into the office and was like "I want to sign up for passion card and I have no idea what to do." LOL then the guy there told me to fill in some form and pay 12bucks and all was done within 10min or so.yesss finally:) went to emirates in some building at anson rd to run the errand then went bugis junction to buy my zinc bag:P bought that awesome piano nanoblock thing on the way:D

oh wells I have nothing much to blog these days unless almost every post goes like "I'm damn bored today, stoning at work and falling asleep.=.=" haha._. I seriously want to quit this admin thingo.D: I don't understand how people sit in the office from about 9am to 6.30pm and not feel restless.D: lol!!! sheez.I can't do an office job srsly!=.= I'd never want to!D: told and hinted (damn obviously) to my boss many times I want to quit alr and even told the HR straight with this damn serious tone but they all making me stay.>< sheez... how am I supposed to go about quitting like this cos if I don't bring it up again nothing's gona happen and they'll just act as if I din say anything!D: just think of it man.. 5days a week, abt 9hours a day.. that's 45hours every wk of stoning plus brainless jobs!!>< my brain is rotting and deteriorating.D: ahhh.): imagine what awesome things can be done with 45hours._. haha! final fantasy xiii ftw:D and I can prac my tbone too.D: and go learn new stuff!!!!

ahhh.. 1more hour and I'm out of this freezingly cold and boring place._.

I miss school and band.): maf is like one billion years later!!!D: I wana bball again!:/ and jam in the stuffy band room.xD sheez.. and I actually miss studying music which I will nvr get to again..ahh. well life goes on lol..D: just grab as many opportunities on the way:) alright I shall start packing my stuff n getting ready to get out of here 45min before I can go off.=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment