hello dead blog that I hv neglected since the end of A levels.xD
I'm too free now it's damn boring!D: and I feel like I'm getting stupider.x.x life feels so empty like u don't know what's gona happen after u get your results back:/ oh well mugging isn't that bad after all!!D: at least it makes u feel smarter._. haha..
working now.. nothing to do at the moment so I'm blogging.I'm probably gona blog quite often at work or something.xD heh.with my phone or course.when I start using the company's comp cos it blocks all gaming/social networking/blogging sites.D: I was so bored that I even resorted to playing cheat on neopets on my phone!!D: (on a sidenote whoever actually became THAT bored can add me as a neofriend:P sunearthmoon_val!) LOL.Zongxian started playing before me so it's not only me!:P ha! and I'm playing mousehunt too._. lol.hm all the guys go ns le..=.= and most girls are working and busy.. sian.. :/ working is so not fun or even interesting!): can't believe I'm saying this but I need some mugging!!D: lol.><
maan I'm damn worried about A level results..>< A level feels so far away now.. I can't even remember in detail all the stuff I mugged.. haha. I really miss bio alot and I don't miss GP at all:D HAHA. maybe I shld bring some bio notes to work to read?:X gosh I sound like a mugger.=.= haha.sorry man I'm THAT bored!D: it's so possible to fall asleep at work please.D: anw. A level results.. gosh I don't want to get it back wts.x.x I can't really remember what happened already.I only know that chem was screwed and though bio was okay I'm still damn scared I won't get my A along with the majority.D: was thinking about where I should go if my results are screwed up:/ home? I wouldn't even go band room.. D: bleh.
alright got work to do already..
No comments:
Post a Comment