TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

just left ny.omgosh music coursework's done. 20% of my music A level grade is done. over. FINALLY,>< ahhhh I don't know what just happened it all seemed too fast._. anw I totally daoed my phone while settling all my coursework stuff in all that rush and chaos and thus no one's fetching me home lol._. so yep..I'm blogging on the way home again haha.. it was so scary walking out of ny okay lucky Michelle was there to accompany me!:D thanks michelle!!:) walked her to the side gate busstop cos she had to cross the bridge lol.

..gosh I can't think properly now it's like I don't know what happened haha..all that chaos in the music lab with my heart beating rly fast in fear that I can't finish and me freezing cold in the music lab with mr lim needing to go home and rushing us...... argh.and so many things to file up and postits to stick and tab..and CD recordings to record and filed and taped securely.. content page.. and commentary to finish doing and printing 3copies... okay I shall stop rambling lolol..argh.then suddenly it was just over..o.o I handed up the file.there was nothing else I could do..>< ahhh.it all happened too fast._. lol.the result of last minute work..D: my fault I guess..haha. but I'm glad it's finally over..>< and..I can mug in peace.(omg since when has mugging become something I wana do:/)

I realised I haven't taken my dinner and I'm starving and out of energy.D: shall grab something to eat on the way or something:/ slept at 12 woke up at 2 and slept at 5 last night cos of music coursework.=.= ahh. lethargic beyond words..x.x getting dizzy and the shaky bus 154 is making it worse.>< meh..):

hm the day wasn't great.but better than usual? haha.. though I was really tired and all.. reached sch at about 10min before 10am for bio planning revision lecture.mrs foo said it was just gona be a nagging session lol! cos she was just going to nag the planning component requirements and stuff to take note and should never miss.xD haha..I shall say this again.. the hc bio department is just awesome:) I hope I can get my A for bio..>< ahhhhhhh.shall not think about A lvls for tonight I'm rly tired already.): anw she finally said words of encouragement to the s7s.. haha!! she said we're actually not as bad as she thought cos she moderated our cohort's bio grades less than last year's:O lol.previously she kept telling us that we're damn weak and that we're gona die if we don't work harder._. lol.. maybe our batch can get more than 89% As for bio? hahaha that'll be awesome..but oh wells.still have to mug all the way!!>< hm we had to do some survey about the bio dept and about lectures and tutorials.haha.. then mrs foo was trying to bribe us by saying nice stuff.lol.

after bio there was a 2.5hour break before chem lecture. went to eat n photocopy my music coursework set works and stuff..then didn't know what I was doing.had to do chem a lvl 09 paper 3 for lecture but didnt feel like doing..so I ended up playing bball!._. haha..which made me even more tired out but oh wells..damn long never bball already!:/ played with nicolea and weining haha:D then went to join brandon bryan kaeyuan wq zixin playing a match.lol.. it was quite fun haha:D stress release.><

chem lecture.the whole world ponned it wts lol..saw ppl going home during break hahaha.and ms bobilier was like "it seems like there are less people today!" lol.she's damn funny!omg.xD haha awesome chem teacher:D "1,5-dibromooctane..don't be disturbed by the two 'o's side by side!and don't pronounce it as 1,5-dibroMOOctane k." LOL.seriously..xD haha.hm the 09 A lvl chem paper3 was easy!! omg I hope our A levels will be like that.>< haha..

went ny straight after chem..lol.blogged about it on top and shall not think about it anymore._. full time mugging from tomorrow onwards ftw.>< sigh.. I guess I won't be going for philyouth prac this Sunday already..sorry people.will be back after As!!:/

hm nothing much to blog about last mon and tues.. was just busy doing my music coursework.x.x ponned math on tues haha.hm I realised I'm free from any remedial sessions._. was my prelims that great?=.= gah. barely just passed almost everything.nvm... no more hc diploma.lol... aiya.><

10/10/10 10:10:10 happened on sunday.. 12/11/10 09:08:07 is gona happen while we're doing math paper1._. argh pure math.><

alright I shall stop here.my brain is malfunctioning and I have gp lesson tomorrow morning._. (and gp extra lesson for my class aft tt and gp tuition at night omg._.)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment