sigh on the way home from gp tuition now and decided to blog. went plaza sing on the way to draw money and met Peisan Yehui and some other hc people who also just had some tuition haha..econs I think.I'm kinda glad I didn't take econs lol..anw had a really sucky day.): sigh.. drew money then the guy in front of me took damn freaking long till the ppl queuing behind me switched queues lol._. then draw alr I went to the mrt to get home but mt ezlink card had insufficient value and I was left with blue notes only argh.had to ask ard like some idiot for change of red notes.the stupid sweet talk auntie gave me some idiotic face and said no.I bet she has just tt she didn't wana give la.=.= lucky there was some nice lady that helped me:) haha sigh.then the stupid topup machines didn't want to work properly after that.=.= zzz. topped up at another machine and I'm in the train now.finally..D: argh.took circle line so tt there were seats for at least half my journey home:/ sigh..super sian and tired.):
hm went to school today for gp lesson and bio core revision lecture..got back gp essay haha I got 25.. not bad ba:/ better than usual I guess.shall slowly improve till A lvls:) but my overall for gp is now 44.5.. wts.=.= suay ttm half mark to E and a pass?D: wtv seriously.): prelims..heck la:/ I hope I can pass bio though..it'll be the first time I'm passing bio in my jc life or something.pathetic shit.):
anw I wore the apollo fac pullover during gp.washed it already and I thought there won't be anymore "fur" particles that'll get stuck to my uniform after wearing but I was wrong.D: so yea my uniform was spammed with the blue stuff after I took it out argh.went to change to fac tee.luckily I brought.but changed back to uniform and wore the jacket agn for bio lecture..no choice:/ then immediately changed back to fac tee aft that again zz.):
went band room after school..cos classmates had lit lecture and I had nowhere else to go as usual.): Lorraine had tuition.D: haha Guanteng asked me if I was staying back to mug I thought we were gona mug tgt but didn't in the end..oh wells.>< clarice was mugging in reading room n I didn't go there cos it's damn cold and I don't want to wear that jacket that causes "fur" pollution on my shirt.D: lol._. so yea..ended up mugging alone in band room..): went through all the bio revision questions with the mark schemes n stuff and did a chem paper 1 and 1/3 of a math paper 1.not bad la..sigh.forced myself to concentrate so tt I won't start emoing.><
oh yea on a happier note.. (omg my blog is so depressing) there wasn't morning assembly today but was practicing for practical with Ziyan in the morning!:) haha..was kinda fun.xD then started playing a bit of rubbish.jamming:D omg I want jamming sessions again haha.D: then Edwin set up his horn after a while LOL I bet he was tempted to play too.xP haha..mann I miss band.):
lol finally on the green line._. was walking damn slowly at paya lebar interchange haha:/ tired shit.and I'm hungry.): didn't have dinner..and I smell satay now argh someone in the mrt's carrying a plastic bag of satay lol._. I'll see if I feel like eating when I reach tamp:/
hm don't have to go to school tmr but going cos of music coursework consult and prac with mrs Bekker.D: sigh tonight must chiong my coursework so tt I have some improvements to show mr lim.>< I want to sleep.):
alright..I shall stop here before I get engrossed with blogging and miss my stop and end up in pasir ris without a train that goes back..=.= tired:/
No comments:
Post a Comment