8.30pm.in the bus now.. just got on from school busstop. what a tiring day.going home alone never felt so..dreading.>< guess I hvnt gone all the way home alone from school for sometime already..it just feels so.. forlorn. oh wells.blogging now n will do chem prelim mcq papers after this to distract my thoughts and all before it hurts again..):
the day started..if you count after midnight as today..with me mugging music._. haha listening to gamelan at night it just so creepy okay._. literally spiritual music for rituals n ceremonies.lolol. slept at 2am plus cos I was really tired already n planned to wake up at 6plus or sth to continue mugging but didn't.haha oh wells. got to music lab at abt 9am.1hr more to cram info and it was quite effective.it's alws effective at the last min LOL but the prob is cannot cover everything la.xP
then was prelim music paper.it seriously seriously didn't feel like prelims at all and I'm like still floating around as if prelims aren't here yet.D: argh what's wrong with u val.); anyway, the paper started at 10.14am and ended at 12.44pm. brain just died after that haha.did the analysis part the last. it was an extract from falla's "the miller's dance" that was like really awesome!:) the theme still stuck in my head now haha.was looping it while doing the content essay. awesome background music:D gamelan question was on Bali like we predicted and Chinese on dizi like we predicted.xD quite obvious la those were the stuff they nvr tested us before so.. :P lucky never mug pipa.xD oh wells but the questions were kinda hard.didn't know how to explain the impact of conservatories on the music. so I just crapped up stuff:X yea._. aiya.over alr!!:) at least I didn't leave the essay question blank or something.xD best analysis essay I ever wrote though it wasn't fantastic. haha:D content based essay I did the one about Shostakovich's fifth symphony being a "creative response to just criticism" I hope it was okay._. the Aaron Copland qn was hard n didn't choose it:P
hm then after the paper they returned and talked super long about prelim and A level practical stuff:X screwed up prelim practical la although it was a B..zzz.comments like crap the same problems I have lo.have to prac and train stamina alr.>< and hold all my long notes to full value.and prac piano like crazy.D: whr got time..): there's still bio sigh.. DAMN STRESSED.x.x anw A level practical at NJC.some LT with a kawai piano argh hate that brand sheez my grade 6 n 8 piano exams long ago were also that piano.=.= damn hard to bring out a nice tone n contrasts.D: oh wells.see how the prac there goes ba._. mrs ee told us to bring an umbrella tt day in case it rains cos walking into nj has no shelter LOL. hm.random note..I think Brahms is quite awesome.hahaha..
went to school after that at abt 2plus ahh clarice n rie were waiting for me to eat lunch together:X then mrs ee took so long to talk abt practical stuffs lol.sorry!D: hm we went Thai.awesome olive rice:D and I taught clarice n rie to add sugar cos it makes it taste better LOL:P woots.went ntuc to get maltesers before gg back to sch:) mugged in band room.. didn't go library again:/ anw did complex numbers.haven't finish yet.D: sheez kept getting stuck..must do more.>< mm..stopped doing halfway cos my brain was vvv tired already especially after a paper in the morning with 2 essays in it.D: did 09 chem prelim mcq..front part was quite easy yay:D dono about the back though:P aiya later:X we got tired of mugging at abt 7plus n went to play tbone!!:D duets and random stuff like Gabriel's oboe haha:) awesome song too.. lol then yea I'm gg home now..blasting music from my phone. ignoring the world.><
alright.chem mcq here I come.
crash and burn is such an awesome song:)
No comments:
Post a Comment