TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I HAVE ALOTALOT TO SAY!! T.T but lethargic and drained of energy and half dead already DD: was dying during IH and SIL today la totally SLEPT. haha oh wells :X i don't care!:X

LIMELIGHT'S OVER.
-whines-
T.T

really don't want it to be over!!))): i want to travel back to the moment with nycb on the greatest esplanade concert hall stage playing hymn and dancing latin.T.T I WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. I WANT CONCERT ALL OVER AGAIN!! T.T haii )):

on the brighter side, CONCERT WAS AWESOME x3333 omg NYCB ROCKED THE WHOLE DURIAN DOWN TO THE LAST GLASS PANE. I LOVE YOU NYCB!=l I LOVE YOU SECTION!! JO! YUNJIA! CLARICE! SARAH! PAMELA! RIE! THEODORA! WANTING! MICHELLE! CLARISSA! JOEI!x3333333 and of course SAMANTHA AND SHIMIN!x33333 I LOVE YOU COMM AND ALL THAT WE DID TOGETHER! CHERYL! TIANHUI! ZIYAN! ROS! YUNJIA!x33333333333 and MS CHONG!!x3333333

many thanks to MS CHONG, MDM CHIA, MR LIM! for everything they've done for us and all the fun we had in JAPAN x33333 (ok a bit off topic) and THANK YOU NYCB FOR THE GREAT CONCERT AND ALL THE EFFORTS PUT IN. T.T

reached esplanade, went around sticking room directions and labels with ziyan and yunjia. tbones had 2 rooms and we sec4s koped the bigger one and sec1s,2s,3s all in the other.xD HAHAHA OOPS:P then samantha and shimin and germaine came to share the room afterwards(: lunch and dinner was =.= ...... VEGGIESSS gross luh.DD: then mschong went to throw more veggies into my packet when she knew i didn't like them D: MEANN! hahaha:P and she almost made me eat a leaf o.o WAA LAME LA.xD I DO eat CERTAIN veggies lor :P not CAULIFLOWERS DD: cos FLOWERS (cauliFLOWERS) aren't edible!!xP HAHA.grahh.D:

anyway. i broke down like omg before concert la T.T in the artist lounge. where nycbians gathered for a talk together before we got to the side stage wings went on stage. was sitting beside quin then cried like siao when ms chong said all the _______(indescribable) stuff T.T like "limelight will always be appassionata to me" and "play your best for your sec4s!" and the sec4s were crying like mad. T.T

went on stage like half dead with red eyes and stuff (hopefully not visible to the audience), then started funiculi, jalan, joh. and omg i cried again in the middle of joh hisaishi.T.T (WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.) first half was like "HUH? SO FAST?". then was taking section photos with samantha and shimin in our room during intermission, cos we weren't allowed to go out of backstage. then guitared for alumni's dancing megahits. it was okay i guess. hahaha. then was HYMN.x333 omgomgomg THE EMO PIECE FOR THE EMO BAND. i bet alot of ppl cried during hymn, and i was glad that i had a sudden burst of energy and stamina and air volume enough to play everything and HOLD every note to the fullest in hymn to the infinite sky. it was the best nycb has ever played T.T tai4 gan3 dong4 le!:X nycb is the LOVE!!x3333 latin was damn fun and the audience was great!(: disney was tiring and 76 was even more tiring but fun too!:DD TBONES WERE GREAT. OMG I LOVE MY SECTION.T.T

LAST CONCERT LE! )): can't believe it's like OVER. so fast, so quick, so sudden. T.T
JUNIORS! TREASURE YOUR TIME IN NYCB, EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY SECOND, EVERY MILISECOND OF IT! T.T

LASTLY, wana thank ALL WHO CAME TO SUPPORT OUR CONCERT!=l junhann, melvin, emily, aldwyn, ignatius, weizhen, enhao, fiqz, max, shah, pb, pink, infinitesoul ppl(JAREN NV GO.HAHA.xP), liuyi, nicolea, zongbin, siwei, sarah, natalie, deborah, zhenping, portia, suyun, chiling, ruimin, yijiao, chewfei, leona, angela, and other NYGH people(too many to list)!x333

PHOTOS IN THE NEXT POST WHEN I GET THEM! my shockproof waterproof freezeproof camera DIED on me ya o.o wow amazing!=.= haha GOSH LA DDD:

my eye fluid is flowing like there's no tomorrow. OMG MAN MADE FLOODING. -i'm drowning! *chokes* *coughs* *gasps*- I NEED A REFILL! EYEDROPS!DD: OKAY LAME. oh wells ):

NYCB I LOVE YOU ALOT. ALOT. ALOT.
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment